DWI Lawyers in the USA
DWI Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »DWI - Recent Legal Articles
- The Severe Consequences of a DUI Conviction
Bad thing can happen to good people such as in the case of DUI conviction. The effect can be devastating and it will affect the quality of your life no matter which angle you look at. You have one mandatory thing to do and that is to find a competent DUI attorney in the area of your DUI charges.
- Reinstating Your Driverís License after a DUI Conviction in Tampa, Florida
A competent DUI attorney can help you fight for your reinstating your driver license in Tampa, Florida.
- DUI with Child in Car in Georgia: Misdemeanor DUI and Potential Felony DUI Punishment
DUI with Child in Car is a form of Child Endangerment that not only carries potential jail time at the county lock-up, but can also constitute a felony child endangerment and loss of all driving privileges for many years or even for LIFE. In fact a substantial minority of states now make driving under the influence with a child in a vehicle a felony.
- Border Crossing Implications with an OWI
The restrictions imposed by an OWI conviction can be quite burdensome. Some restrictions, however, are not known to individuals that have been charged with an OWI.
- Common Issues in False Claims Act Investigations
Physician-owned entities, pharmacies, hospices and other providers need to know about the False Claims Act.
- Administrative License Revocation (ALR) Defense in Texas
Administrative License Revocation (ALR) court is where we fight to protect a client's drivers license from suspension and get dirt on the cop.
- Textalyzer to Help Combat Texting While Driving. But Is It Constitutional?
The dangers associated with texting and driving have prompted some states to take direct action to combat the issue. With the aid of Cellebrite, a technology company, police departments may soon be able to use a handheld device to determine whether a person has been using his or her cell phone while driving a car.
- Should You Blow into a Breathalyzer During Your Next DWI Stop?
With the advent of blood test search warrants, the mainstay advice of "don't blow" may have changed. It is easier to attack the breath test science than attacking the blood test. Read more!
- The Blood-Breath Partition Ratio and the Intoxilyzer 5000 Breath Test
One key attack upon the Intoxilyzer 5000 breath test is the blood-breath partition ratio. It is possible for someone to register over the legal limit on the breath test, but be under the legal limit based on a simultaneous blood test. The partition ratio explains why.
- Will Texas H.B. 3016 Change the Way Criminal Lawyers Defend DWI Cases?
A new Texas law provides for sealing certain DWI convictions. The question is whether the new law will change the way criminal defense lawyers defend DWIs.