Mass Tort Lawyers in the USA
Mass Tort Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Mass Tort - Recent Legal Articles
- FDA Acknowledges Link Between Breast Implants and Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
Twenty years ago, over $4 billion was paid to victims who became sick from silicone and other toxic chemicals leaking from their silicone breast implants. Silicone implants were taken off the market until 2006. Now research shows women are getting sick again.
- Why Dangerous Substance Cases Need an Expert Witness
Dangerous substances have a variety of effects and hazards to those exposed to them. This could occur through inhalation, skin contact, ingestion and even burns through contact on clothing. To understand how these issues harm the victim and what consequences arise through these materials is important.
- Expert Witness Describes What Damage an Infestation of Insects Causes
Infestation of insects is often one of the worst possible problems with real estate that a homeowner discovers.
- Federal Tort Claims Act FAQ
When the federal government is responsible for an incident with someone through an employee due to an act of negligence, it is possible the government agency may be sued because of this. Understanding how and when this is possible is often confusing and leads to many unanswered questions for those affected.
- The Right for Personal Injury Victims to Recover for Violent Crimes
Violent crimes affect the victim in various manners to include physical, emotional and psychological effects. The capacity to recover is often hindered by a lack of compensation to pay for treatment and external forces in most instances.
- Talcum Powder Products Linked to Ovarian Cancer Risk, Hundreds of Lawsuits Filed
Women who used talcum powder products for feminine hygiene may be at risk of developing ovarian cancer. More than 1,200 lawsuit have been filed against Johnson & Johnson by women who were diagnosed with ovarian cancer after using Johnson's Baby Powder, Shower to Shower, or other talc products sold by the company.
- E-Cigarette Lawsuit for Lack of Cancer Warning
New E-cigarette lawsuits are being filed, all claiming that manufacturers are intentionally not warning consumers of dangerous ingredients found in their products.
- Risperdal Lawsuit Awards and Settlements
Learn more about the current Risperdal lawsuits and what factors are considered in determining a settlement.
- Bair Hugger Warming Blanket Lawsuits Continue
Lawsuits are still being filed against the Bair Hugger Warming Blanket as new medical studies are being performed.
- IVC Filters Have a High Rate of Failure
Learn how the Inferior Vena Cava or IVC filters work and what lawsuits are being brought against the medical device.