Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in the USA
Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Motorcycle Accident - Recent Legal Articles
- Self-Driving Cars Permitted in New York and What Happens if They Cause an Accident
Vehicles with self-driving capabilities may exist and drive many individuals to various locations throughout the United States, and this includes New York. However, there are sometimes severe negative consequences when an accident occurs with these cars due to no human driver affecting the travel.
- I Wasn’t Wearing a Helmet When I Was Riding My Motorcycle. Can I Still Get Compensated for My Injuries?
Even though it is illegal in California to ride your motorcycle without wearing a helmet, you can still get compensated for your injuries. But if you suffered a head injury, not wearing a helmet makes it much more difficult to get compensated for that head injury. You would have to show that your head injury would have occurred even if you were wearing your helmet.
- Social Media and Your Personal Injury Case
Social media is accessed by millions of people around the world. It is also used by defense lawyers, private investigators, and the defendants. For you, this means that what you post could be used against you in court.
- Three Cases When Hiring a Car Accident Attorney is Critical
While it's usually a good idea to have an attorney representing you in any case resulting from an automobile accident, there are three scenarios when it's absolutely critical to hire an attorney. Reasons range from the difficulty in proving fault to the complexities of governmental immunities to the need to protect against long-term effects of an accident that may not currently be present.
- Harley-Davidson Motorcycles Recalled for Oil Defect
Accidents on the road aren’t always caused by other drivers or vehicles. Sometimes, defective products are to blame. Defective products can cause serious injuries and even death.
- The Top 5 Motorcycle Safety Tips
According to a recent report compiled by the Department of Transportation (DOT), there are 8,410,255 registered motorcycles across the United States.
- How Much Is Your Motorcycle Accident Claim Worth?
What kind of settlement can you get for your motorcycle accident? It depends on several factors.
- How to Work with a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Victim Even If They Don’t Realize They’re Injured
Imagine that you have been involved in a car wreck. Your vehicle was totaled and you suffered what you believed at the time were moderate injuries - whiplash, a thin wrist fracture and sprained shoulder. Your recollection of the crash is foggy, but after a few weeks of recovery you feel that you are mostly back to your old self…
- "...and She Faked the Injury!"
Insurance adjusters will look for any sign of weakness in the value of a personal injury case.
- How Can a Personal Injury Lawyer Help in a Case of Motorcycle Wrongful Death by Truck?
Accidents involving a motorcycle and truck are serious, often fatal, and necessitate immediate legal representation and attention. Many tasks need to be performed immediately including obtaining investigative reports.