Pedestrian Accident Lawyers in the USA
Pedestrian Accident Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Pedestrian Accident - Recent Legal Articles
- I Hit Someone While They Were Jaywalking. Am I Responsible for Their Injuries?
If you hit a pedestrian who is jaywalking, you may be held liable for their bodily injury claim. Their bodily injury claim includes payment for their present and future medical bills, pain and suffering, mental anguish, and lost wages.
- Pedestrian Accidents - 4 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Pedestrian accidents can be absolutely horrifying and traumatic. The last thing on your mind is a lawsuit and how to get compensated fairly, and fully. Unfortunately, there are many things you need to know to make sure that you preserve your legal rights and the value of your case. Here are four things for you to keep in mind.
- 80,000 Pounds of Reasons Not To Weaken Truck Safety Regulations
Weakening of safety regulations means there will likely be more drowsy truck drivers and more deadly truck crashes
- Return-to-School Safety Tips for Kids and Teens
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), children under 15 were one of the most at-risk age groups for pedestrian fatalities in 2015.
- What to Expect in a Free Case Evaluation with a Personal Injury Lawer
Most injury lawyers offer free case consultations. What can you expect to happen during your visit? What should you look for in an injury lawyer?
- Why You Need Underinsured Motorist Coverage
If you donít have Underinsured Motorist Coverage, you could be vulnerable if you have a crash.
- Just Because You Hire a Lawyer, Doesnít Mean You Will End Up in Trial
There is a common misconception out there that most people think about when they hire an attorney. Most people believe that if you hire an attorney for to take on your accident case, whether it is a car crash or a dog bite injury, that you will end up at trial in court, before a judge...
- Can Bicyclists be Liable for Traffic Accidents
Bicyclists are sometimes the reason a traffic accident occurs. While these incidents are not common, they may be catastrophic depending on the factors of the situation. If the bicyclist swerved into oncoming traffic, he or she may have just caused one vehicle to collide with another.
- To Uber or Not To Uber? That Is the Question
Youíve probably heard of Uberóthe smartphone app that allows you to call a cab to your doorstep in a matter of minutes. Itís a widely adopted use of modern technology, and itís very, very popular, especially in metropolitan areas.
- How to Get the Maximum Payout Youíre Entitled To From the Insurance Company Without the Hassle
When youíre injured in a car accident, youíll definitely be in touch with insurance companies. Some are faster than others, and they all want to get you your money. But, of course, the money they offer is usually way, way less than what they may owe, and that puts you in a very tough position. On one hand, you can get your money all up front, and then youíll be done with any paperwork and additional hassle.