Pharmaceutical Law Lawyers in the USA
Pharmaceutical Law Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Pharmaceutical Law - Recent Legal Articles
- Chuck and Gena Norris File Lawsuit Alleging Gadolinium Deposition Disease
Cutter Law, P.C., along with Chuck and Gena Norris, announce the filing of a gadolinium lawsuit against McKesson Corporation and other defendants, alleging the companies are responsible for a serious, debilitating condition known as Gadolinium Deposition Disease. We further allege the companies failed to adequately warn about the risk, putting patients at risk of life-long complications. The gadolinium lawsuit was filed on November 2, 2017.
- Drug Company Priced a Life-Saving Drug Out of My Budget. Do I Have a Lawsuit?
Drugs for various diseases may save the lives of those with these ailments, and when the drug companies hike the prices to amounts that are not payable by the average person, the victims in these actions may be able to pursue a case. It is important to hire a lawyer to determine if there is sufficient information, evidence and material to attempt to litigate.
- Failure to Disclose Rare and Serious Side Effects of a Prescribed Medication
Every year individuals are injured by prescription medications that they use to treat another condition. Injured victims may consider seeking monetary compensation for the damages that they sustained because of these drugs. However, it is important that they understand the steps leading up to a lawsuit and whether they have a viable claim.
- AbbVie Hit With $15 Million Jury Verdict in Depakote Spina Bifida Case
Plaintiff claims the child’s spina bifida was due to his mother taking Depakote during her pregnancy.
- The Rising Costs of Prescription Drugs Are Impacting Workers Compensation Claims
Each year, the Express Scripts Workers Compensation Drug Trend Report evaluates changes in medication use and associated costs for injured workers in the U.S. The latest study shows that spending on prescription drugs by insurers quadrupled between 2003 and 2014, while the number of filled prescriptions tripled.
- Viagra Lawsuits Centralized Into New Multidistrict Litigation
More lawsuits are being filed against Pfizer for their negligence and for allegations that Viagra elevated the risk of Melanoma.
- Xarelto Named One of the Most Dangerous Pharmaceutical Drugs in the U.S.
Using data from the FDA, website HealthGrove was listed as one of fifty of the most dangerous prescription drugs.
- Johnson & Johnson Ordered to Pay $70 Million after Risperdal Verdict
Looking for compensation after claiming that his enlarged breasts were due to Risperdal, the victim won his suit for improper warnings by Johnson & Johnson.
- Taxotere Chemotherapy Lawsuits Filed for Permanent Hair Loss
Women who suffered permanent hair loss from the chemotherapy drug Taxotere are filing lawsuits against the drug maker.
- Technologies that Can Help Prevent Medical Errors
Every year, thousands of American die from medical errors that could have been prevented. At the same time, important advances in technology continue to be made. By implementing certain technologies, human lives may be able to be saved. Further advances may reduce fatal errors, prevent them or remove them completely.