Workers Compensation Lawyers in the USA
Workers Compensation Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Workers Compensation - Recent Legal Articles
- Understanding Hiring Laws Before Acquiring Your First Employee
As a new startup or entrepreneur, you may have reached a stage of completion towards the formation of your business.
- 2018 Workers’ Compensation Trends
2018 is slated to bring many changes to the Workers’ Compensation industry.
- Chemical Plant Hazards Jeopardize Workplace Safety
When a major chemical plant explosion occurs, it usually makes the national news due to the devastating nature of the accident.
- Should I Settle My Workers’ Compensation Case as the Insurance Company or Attorney Wants Me to Settle?
The decision to settle can never be an easy decision to make. Many different factors need to be weighed into your decision. It is imperative that all of your options have been discussed so that an informed decision can be made.
- An Employee's Sleep Disorder Could Be a Company's Liability
Any sleep disorder can pose a serious safety hazard, in and out of the workplace. And yet, a lot of recent research is pointing to employers as having a more prominent role in their workers' sleep disorders than what has been previously thought. This is leading to questions of potential employer liability when workers injure others – on and off the job – because of work-induced sleep problems.
- Report Workplace Injuries
When a person is injured in a workplace accident, he or she must report their accident to their supervisor within 120 days, or approximately three months, of the date of the accident in order to qualify for Workers’ Compensation benefits.
- Stress-Related Workers' Compensation Claims
"I'm over stressed because of my job." It's a phrase we hear all too often from our friends, family, and colleagues. For some this simply means taking some extra time to relax when they get home from work.
- Filing Your Workers' Compensation Claim on Time Is Critical
All employees are eligible to receive Workers’ Compensation benefits if they suffer from a workplace injury.
- Workplace Injuries Caused by a Fellow Employee
Workplace injuries can happen anytime, often when you least expect it.
- Dispelling Top 7 Myths about Pursuing Workers Compensation
Workers’ compensation can be confusing. To help clarify the pervasive misinformation surrounding this coverage, here are a few common myths associated with the system – and why they’re wrong.