Workplace Injuries Lawyers in the USA
Workplace Injuries Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Workplace Injuries - Recent Legal Articles
- Filing Your Workers' Compensation Claim on Time Is Critical
All employees are eligible to receive Workers’ Compensation benefits if they suffer from a workplace injury.
- Workplace Injuries Caused by a Fellow Employee
Workplace injuries can happen anytime, often when you least expect it.
- Worker Injured in Warehouse Explosion Settles for $1.3 Million
The man, an electrical contractor, suffered these injuries while replacing a fire suppression system.
- Steps to Take If Your Workers’ Compensation Claim Was Denied
If you have been injured at work, your employer’s Workers’ Compensation plan will cover the costs associated with your injury.
- When Should You Contact an Asbestos Lawyer?
Filing a claim for asbestos exposure is a complex matter. If you want to make the most out of your case and avoid the hurdles of the legal system, you should work with an experienced lawyer.
- Veterans Exposed to Asbestos: How the Veterans’ Choice Program Extension and Improvement Act Can Help
Veterans have had their share of misfortune in dealing with the VA health care system in the past years. Despite their right to benefit from support after years of military service, veterans often face long wait times, insufficient resources and delayed claim responses.
- How Much Money Can I Recover from a Mesothelioma Claim?
Working with asbestos exposure victims for so many years has taught me that no two compensation claims are the same. Therefore, the amount of money a plaintiff can receive from theirs also varies tremendously according to the specific exposure circumstances and its consequences.
- OSHA Cites Aluminum Manufacturer for History of Safety Violations
The New Jersey aluminum manufacturing company has been cited for over 50 safety violations since 2011.
- Can Employees Be Fired While Out on Workers’ Compensation?
Employees with work-related injuries or illnesses often hesitate to file Workers’ Compensation claims because they fear retaliation from their employer.
- The Hidden Danger in Molded Plastics
Plastic materials have been used from the beginning of the 20th century across multiple industries. Despite environmentalist concerns, nowadays plastic is still one of the most popular materials required in production and packaging.