Workplace Injuries Lawyers in the USA
Workplace Injuries Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Workplace Injuries - Recent Legal Articles
- Chemical Plant Hazards Jeopardize Workplace Safety
When a major chemical plant explosion occurs, it usually makes the national news due to the devastating nature of the accident.
- Should I Settle My Workers’ Compensation Case as the Insurance Company or Attorney Wants Me to Settle?
The decision to settle can never be an easy decision to make. Many different factors need to be weighed into your decision. It is imperative that all of your options have been discussed so that an informed decision can be made.
- An Employee's Sleep Disorder Could Be a Company's Liability
Any sleep disorder can pose a serious safety hazard, in and out of the workplace. And yet, a lot of recent research is pointing to employers as having a more prominent role in their workers' sleep disorders than what has been previously thought. This is leading to questions of potential employer liability when workers injure others – on and off the job – because of work-induced sleep problems.
- Report Workplace Injuries
When a person is injured in a workplace accident, he or she must report their accident to their supervisor within 120 days, or approximately three months, of the date of the accident in order to qualify for Workers’ Compensation benefits.
- Filing Your Workers' Compensation Claim on Time Is Critical
All employees are eligible to receive Workers’ Compensation benefits if they suffer from a workplace injury.
- Workplace Injuries Caused by a Fellow Employee
Workplace injuries can happen anytime, often when you least expect it.
- Worker Injured in Warehouse Explosion Settles for $1.3 Million
The man, an electrical contractor, suffered these injuries while replacing a fire suppression system.
- Steps to Take If Your Workers’ Compensation Claim Was Denied
If you have been injured at work, your employer’s Workers’ Compensation plan will cover the costs associated with your injury.
- When Should You Contact an Asbestos Lawyer?
Filing a claim for asbestos exposure is a complex matter. If you want to make the most out of your case and avoid the hurdles of the legal system, you should work with an experienced lawyer.
- Veterans Exposed to Asbestos: How the Veterans’ Choice Program Extension and Improvement Act Can Help
Veterans have had their share of misfortune in dealing with the VA health care system in the past years. Despite their right to benefit from support after years of military service, veterans often face long wait times, insufficient resources and delayed claim responses.