Legal Job in El Segundo, California
Brought by LawCrossing
Job DescriptionParalegal - Legal Assistant
El Segundo, California, USA
Company Name: Abrolat Law pc
We are seeking a Legal Office Assistant / Secretary who wishes to continue and build their legal career in a professional, boutique civil rights litigation law firm which values teamwork and collaboration. This position will work with other talented individuals who share a passion for delivering high-quality legal services to our clients. The successful candidate will be self-motivated with a hands-on, positive, can-do attitude with a desire to expand and think creatively. We are seeking someone with 2-5 years experience with a litigation law firm, preferably in employment law/wage and hour. Bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferred. Salary range: $24,000 to $28,000 depending on experience. The job duties will include but are not limited to:
Manage traditional administrative needs of the legal team;
Manage daily workflow including scheduling appointments, maintaining calendars, and being a helpful resource to client callers;
Manage reports, files and other business correspondence;
Plan and coordinate logistics for travel, meetings, depositions and conference calls;
Proactively ensure legal team is prepared with necessary materials for meetings and depositions;
Prepare, assemble and file documents both by hard copy and electronically in a variety of federal, state and appellate courts. Prepare and draft highly confidential documents and correspondence;
Demonstrate good judgment and professionalism and exhibit flexibility and versatility in providing support;
Demonstrate strong reasoning and good judgment skills; and
Perform special projects as required to increase the professional effectiveness and efficiency of the legal team.
Please click "Apply Now" to submit resumes.
Posted: > 1 month
Reference #: 5336349
Job QualificationsMinimum Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Experience: 2-5 Years
Job opening research, job opening reporting, technological innovation
Headquartered in Pasadena, California, with offices throughout the world, LawCrossing locates and classifies jobs on every source it can find and provides its highly specialized research to job seekers, recruiters and other job sites throughout North America.
* LawCrossing is the world leader in "pure" monitoring and reporting of legal jobs, through its active and growing research into all legal employers throughout the world. We take no money from employers or advertisers so our research results remain "pure" and uninfluenced by employers and advertisers.
* LawCrossing serves consumer job seekers, recruiting firms, university career service offices, unemployment offices and outplacement firms, bringing job opening research, employer information, and more to EmploymentCrossing's clients.
* LawCrossing is a part of EmploymentCrossing which has over 120 geographic and location-specific "Crossing" sites that service most professions and geographic areas in North America, Asia, the Middle East and Europe.
* LawCrossing is a company owned by Employment Research Institute, one of the world's largest conglomerates of job search-related companies.
* LawCrossing's parent company, Employment Research Institute, has over 300 employees.
* LawCrossing has been on the Inc. 500 twice and has consistently been the most trafficked legal job site for the past several years.
* A significant percentage of American attorneys are or have been members of LawCrossing in the past.
* LawCrossing has been exceptionally effective at what it does, consistently increasing the number of jobs on its site year after year even in down economies....more
Firm's Information: LawCrossing