Legal Job in New York City, New York
Brought by LawCrossing
Job DescriptionParalegal - Bilingual Paralegal
New York City, New York, USA
Company Name: The Weinstein Law Firm PLLC
Paralegal-Fluent in Spanish
New York City boutique plaintiff personal injury and workers compensation law firm seeks Paralegal for full time position. Forward resume and cover letter.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Maintaining court calendar as well as internal calendar
Clerical and filing duties
Assist with Case Management
Assisting in investigations and hearings
Conducting and analyzing legal research
Preparing and compiling documents and financial data
Excellent writing skills.
Strong interpersonal & communication skills a must
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Job Type: Full-time
New York, NY
Paralegal: 5 years
Posted: October 27, 2017
Reference #: 5722622
Job QualificationsMinimum Education: High School Coursework
Minimum Experience: 5-10 Years
Job opening research, job opening reporting, technological innovation
Headquartered in Pasadena, California, with offices throughout the world, LawCrossing locates and classifies jobs on every source it can find and provides its highly specialized research to job seekers, recruiters and other job sites throughout North America.
* LawCrossing is the world leader in "pure" monitoring and reporting of legal jobs, through its active and growing research into all legal employers throughout the world. We take no money from employers or advertisers so our research results remain "pure" and uninfluenced by employers and advertisers.
* LawCrossing serves consumer job seekers, recruiting firms, university career service offices, unemployment offices and outplacement firms, bringing job opening research, employer information, and more to EmploymentCrossing's clients.
* LawCrossing is a part of EmploymentCrossing which has over 120 geographic and location-specific "Crossing" sites that service most professions and geographic areas in North America, Asia, the Middle East and Europe.
* LawCrossing is a company owned by Employment Research Institute, one of the world's largest conglomerates of job search-related companies.
* LawCrossing's parent company, Employment Research Institute, has over 300 employees.
* LawCrossing has been on the Inc. 500 twice and has consistently been the most trafficked legal job site for the past several years.
* A significant percentage of American attorneys are or have been members of LawCrossing in the past.
* LawCrossing has been exceptionally effective at what it does, consistently increasing the number of jobs on its site year after year even in down economies....more
Firm's Information: LawCrossing