Legal Job in Pasadena, California
Brought by LawCrossing
Job DescriptionAccounting and Finance - Accountant
Pasadena, California, USA
Company Name: Global Law Group
Global Law Group is an immigration law firm located in Pasadena, California. We are currently looking for an Accountant to join our Finance department.
Full charge: A/R, A/P, G/L bookkeeping and oversight of transaction entries to proper entities in QuickBooks
Prepare timely and accurate financial reports including balance sheet and income statements using QuickBooks.
Management of bank accounts of various entities such as S Corp, Non-profit, and LLC.
Bank and credit card reconciliations
Ensure all general ledger accounts are analyzed and reconciled.
Timely remittance of disbursement to vendors
Assist with payroll worksheet and report to Payroll Company.
Skills and Requirements
Bachelors degree or higher in Accounting
Possess a solid grasp of double entry bookkeeping and accounting principles
Strong computer skills especially in QuickBooks and Excel
4+ years of full time bookkeeping experience
Team player but capable working independently when needed
Must be able to effectively handle multiples task in a deadline driven environment.
Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Depends on Experience.
Posted: October 27, 2017
Reference #: 5722423
Job QualificationsMinimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Experience: 2-5 Years
Job opening research, job opening reporting, technological innovation
Headquartered in Pasadena, California, with offices throughout the world, LawCrossing locates and classifies jobs on every source it can find and provides its highly specialized research to job seekers, recruiters and other job sites throughout North America.
* LawCrossing is the world leader in "pure" monitoring and reporting of legal jobs, through its active and growing research into all legal employers throughout the world. We take no money from employers or advertisers so our research results remain "pure" and uninfluenced by employers and advertisers.
* LawCrossing serves consumer job seekers, recruiting firms, university career service offices, unemployment offices and outplacement firms, bringing job opening research, employer information, and more to EmploymentCrossing's clients.
* LawCrossing is a part of EmploymentCrossing which has over 120 geographic and location-specific "Crossing" sites that service most professions and geographic areas in North America, Asia, the Middle East and Europe.
* LawCrossing is a company owned by Employment Research Institute, one of the world's largest conglomerates of job search-related companies.
* LawCrossing's parent company, Employment Research Institute, has over 300 employees.
* LawCrossing has been on the Inc. 500 twice and has consistently been the most trafficked legal job site for the past several years.
* A significant percentage of American attorneys are or have been members of LawCrossing in the past.
* LawCrossing has been exceptionally effective at what it does, consistently increasing the number of jobs on its site year after year even in down economies....more
Firm's Information: LawCrossing