Legal Job in Boca Raton, Florida
Family Law Attorney
Brought by LawCrossing
Job DescriptionAttorney - Family Law Attorney
Boca Raton, Florida, USA
Company Name: law firm
Busy and expanding family law firm in Boca Raton looking for 1 associate attorney to handle primarily family law cases. Must be able to work up case independently to mediation and/or settlement. You will have to do your own work, the paralegal will not fix your mistakes. Great work environment, salary, percentage on clients you bring in to the firm, other benefits and reasonable hours. Only applications with experience practicing family law as an attorney and salary requirements will be considered. You will be tested extensively at the interview on your knowledge of family law. Interviews on Saturdays available.
Candidates must be/have:
Licensed in Florida in good standing.
At least 2 full years in family law.
Possess superior grammar and spelling skills.
Able to effectively handle heavy client interaction everyday via phone, email, and in person. You must be able to handle the clients.
Proper, neat professional appearance. Must present well to clients in person, over the phone, and via email.
Follows direction and quickly executes tasks right the first time.
Type of person who thrives in a fast-paced environment under the pressure of multiple deadlines.
Able to work independently.
Must be able to analyze a case properly and "find the money".
Experienced in meeting billable hour requirements working for a firm 4-7 hours per day.
Genuine concern for the quality of your work and for clients.
Able to switch tasks at a moment’s notice and multi-task.
Great attention to detail. Associate is responsible for proofing their own work.
Drive to "get the job done right on time, the first time.”
2+ years courtroom experience i.e. motion calendar and evidentiary hearings, etc.
Spanish speaking a plus, but not required.
Prepare detailed legal documents such as pleadings, financial affidavits, motions, deeds, interrogatories, discovery, mandatory disclosure, orders, letters, and other legal documents.
Communicate with clients to ensure case is handled appropriately.
Posted: October 27, 2017
Reference #: 5724305
Job QualificationsMinimum Education: Doctorate
Minimum Experience: 2-5 Years
Job opening research, job opening reporting, technological innovation
Headquartered in Pasadena, California, with offices throughout the world, LawCrossing locates and classifies jobs on every source it can find and provides its highly specialized research to job seekers, recruiters and other job sites throughout North America.
* LawCrossing is the world leader in "pure" monitoring and reporting of legal jobs, through its active and growing research into all legal employers throughout the world. We take no money from employers or advertisers so our research results remain "pure" and uninfluenced by employers and advertisers.
* LawCrossing serves consumer job seekers, recruiting firms, university career service offices, unemployment offices and outplacement firms, bringing job opening research, employer information, and more to EmploymentCrossing's clients.
* LawCrossing is a part of EmploymentCrossing which has over 120 geographic and location-specific "Crossing" sites that service most professions and geographic areas in North America, Asia, the Middle East and Europe.
* LawCrossing is a company owned by Employment Research Institute, one of the world's largest conglomerates of job search-related companies.
* LawCrossing's parent company, Employment Research Institute, has over 300 employees.
* LawCrossing has been on the Inc. 500 twice and has consistently been the most trafficked legal job site for the past several years.
* A significant percentage of American attorneys are or have been members of LawCrossing in the past.
* LawCrossing has been exceptionally effective at what it does, consistently increasing the number of jobs on its site year after year even in down economies....more
Firm's Information: LawCrossing