Legal Job in Denver, Colorado
Employee Benefits Attorney
Brought by LawCrossing
Job DescriptionAttorney - Employee Benefits Attorney
Denver, Colorado, USA
Company Name: Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP.
The Denver office of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck LLP seeks an attorney with five or more years of experience for its broad-based employee benefits practice. Excellent research, writing and problem solving skills required. Qualified candidate must be hard-working, detail-oriented, and proactive in identifying, addressing and solving employee benefits issues for clients. Desired candidate will have ERISA/benefits experience with one or more of the following: DC and DB plans, health and welfare plans, multiemployer plans, DOL and IRS regulation, executive compensation, and mergers and acquisitions. The candidate must be be licensed to practice law in Colorado and in good standing. Flexible work schedules will be considered.
Qualified applicants should submit cover letter, resume, writing sample and transcript to Jamie Olberding, Director of Attorney Recruiting and Integration, by clicking "Apply Now". EOE
Posted: November 1, 2017
Reference #: 5706851
Job QualificationsMinimum Education: Doctorate
Minimum Experience: 2-5 Years
Job opening research, job opening reporting, technological innovation
Headquartered in Pasadena, California, with offices throughout the world, LawCrossing locates and classifies jobs on every source it can find and provides its highly specialized research to job seekers, recruiters and other job sites throughout North America.
* LawCrossing is the world leader in "pure" monitoring and reporting of legal jobs, through its active and growing research into all legal employers throughout the world. We take no money from employers or advertisers so our research results remain "pure" and uninfluenced by employers and advertisers.
* LawCrossing serves consumer job seekers, recruiting firms, university career service offices, unemployment offices and outplacement firms, bringing job opening research, employer information, and more to EmploymentCrossing's clients.
* LawCrossing is a part of EmploymentCrossing which has over 120 geographic and location-specific "Crossing" sites that service most professions and geographic areas in North America, Asia, the Middle East and Europe.
* LawCrossing is a company owned by Employment Research Institute, one of the world's largest conglomerates of job search-related companies.
* LawCrossing's parent company, Employment Research Institute, has over 300 employees.
* LawCrossing has been on the Inc. 500 twice and has consistently been the most trafficked legal job site for the past several years.
* A significant percentage of American attorneys are or have been members of LawCrossing in the past.
* LawCrossing has been exceptionally effective at what it does, consistently increasing the number of jobs on its site year after year even in down economies....more
Firm's Information: LawCrossing