Legal Job in San Francisco, California
Brought by LawCrossing
Job DescriptionAttorney - Litigation Attorney
San Francisco, California, USA
Company Name: Severson & Werson
Fast-paced, mid-sized law firm, located in San Francisco, is searching for a litigation attorney with 3-6 years of experience who can manage complex litigation matters. Experience in financial services litigation is preferred but not required. Responsibilities will include legal research, drafting and arguing motions, frequent court appearances, conducting discovery, preparing witnesses for depositions, defending and taking depositions, case management, and client communications.
Candidates must have a strong work ethic, excellent academic credentials, and strong organizational, research, writing, analytical and oral advocacy skills. Candidates must be able to prioritize and handle urgent tasks and requests simultaneously with a high level of competence and accuracy. Applicants must also be admitted to the California Bar.
Posted: November 1, 2017
Reference #: 5738165
Job QualificationsMinimum Education: Doctorate
Minimum Experience: 2-5 Years
Job opening research, job opening reporting, technological innovation
Headquartered in Pasadena, California, with offices throughout the world, LawCrossing locates and classifies jobs on every source it can find and provides its highly specialized research to job seekers, recruiters and other job sites throughout North America.
* LawCrossing is the world leader in "pure" monitoring and reporting of legal jobs, through its active and growing research into all legal employers throughout the world. We take no money from employers or advertisers so our research results remain "pure" and uninfluenced by employers and advertisers.
* LawCrossing serves consumer job seekers, recruiting firms, university career service offices, unemployment offices and outplacement firms, bringing job opening research, employer information, and more to EmploymentCrossing's clients.
* LawCrossing is a part of EmploymentCrossing which has over 120 geographic and location-specific "Crossing" sites that service most professions and geographic areas in North America, Asia, the Middle East and Europe.
* LawCrossing is a company owned by Employment Research Institute, one of the world's largest conglomerates of job search-related companies.
* LawCrossing's parent company, Employment Research Institute, has over 300 employees.
* LawCrossing has been on the Inc. 500 twice and has consistently been the most trafficked legal job site for the past several years.
* A significant percentage of American attorneys are or have been members of LawCrossing in the past.
* LawCrossing has been exceptionally effective at what it does, consistently increasing the number of jobs on its site year after year even in down economies....more
Firm's Information: LawCrossing