Legal Job in New York City, New York
Brought by LawCrossing
Job DescriptionAttorney - Associate Attorney
New York City, New York, USA
Company Name: Brody & Branch LLP
Brody & Branch is a boutique law firm in midtown Manhattan handling among other areas premises, construction, products liability, commercial and motor vehicle matters. The firm currently has an opening for an associate to join our team. The candidate should have 2-5 years of defense litigation experience. We are strongly interested in candidates with a few years working on construction litigation cases. Exposure to New York Labor Law, product liability, and transportation are also candidates we are interested in.
We believe our firm has excellent outcomes due to hard work, years of experience, and a collaborative effort on the part of partners and associates. This position requires applicants to possess good writing skills, the ability to communicate well with clients, and is skilled at working individually and in a team environment.
Please include salary, and cover letter with resume.
Posted: November 10, 2017
Reference #: 5742995
Job QualificationsMinimum Education: Doctorate
Minimum Experience: 2-5 Years
Job opening research, job opening reporting, technological innovation
Headquartered in Pasadena, California, with offices throughout the world, LawCrossing locates and classifies jobs on every source it can find and provides its highly specialized research to job seekers, recruiters and other job sites throughout North America.
* LawCrossing is the world leader in "pure" monitoring and reporting of legal jobs, through its active and growing research into all legal employers throughout the world. We take no money from employers or advertisers so our research results remain "pure" and uninfluenced by employers and advertisers.
* LawCrossing serves consumer job seekers, recruiting firms, university career service offices, unemployment offices and outplacement firms, bringing job opening research, employer information, and more to EmploymentCrossing's clients.
* LawCrossing is a part of EmploymentCrossing which has over 120 geographic and location-specific "Crossing" sites that service most professions and geographic areas in North America, Asia, the Middle East and Europe.
* LawCrossing is a company owned by Employment Research Institute, one of the world's largest conglomerates of job search-related companies.
* LawCrossing's parent company, Employment Research Institute, has over 300 employees.
* LawCrossing has been on the Inc. 500 twice and has consistently been the most trafficked legal job site for the past several years.
* A significant percentage of American attorneys are or have been members of LawCrossing in the past.
* LawCrossing has been exceptionally effective at what it does, consistently increasing the number of jobs on its site year after year even in down economies....more
Firm's Information: LawCrossing