Ms. Elisabetta Pedersini
PartnerAaron Suero & Pedersini
Avenida Francia No. 123
Edificio Khoury, Suite 101
Santo Domingo 10205
+1 809 532-7223
+1 888 297-8227
Contact Elisabetta Pedersini
Lawyer's ProfileCo-Founder & Managing Partner
Elisabetta Pedersini is the partner for UHNW individuals, private clients, affluent families, family offices, CEOs, hedge funds, international investors, entrepreneurs and private foundations. Ms. Pedersini counsel clients on International Complex Family Law matters, wills and probate, preservation and management of wealth, complex issues of UHNW individuals, closely held businesses, family office operations, foundation management, hedge funds, asset protection, foreign trust management, dynasty trusts, investment risk reduction, diversification techniques, complex issues, gift planning and venture capital as well as entertainment law; enforcement of foreign judgments; and tourism law.
Ms. Pedersini is an active contributor for the Session of International Law Practice of the American Bar Association (ABA); and for the Women Business & the Law reports; the Doing Business reports of the World Bank and the IFC.
She has participated to the Hague Conference Regional Meeting “International Family Law, Legal Co-Operation And Commerce: Promoting Human Rights And Cross-Border Trade In The Caribbean Through The Hague Conference Conventions; and to the US Draft Convention on Jurisdiction and Recognition and Enforcement of Civil Judgments organized by the Hague Conference on Private International Law at US Department of State in Washington DC.
In addition, Ms. Pedersini has more than 20 years of experience in finest residential and commercial luxury estates transactions around the world. She has been recognized as a leader in the marketing of distinctive and luxury private and commercial properties, casinos, luxury beach resorts. And, she is always committed to high performance, professionalism, confidentiality and the best personalized customer service.
In 2007, Ms. Pedersini has been recognized as leading private client's advisor and presented with the Citywealth Platinum Award in Monaco.
Ms. Pedersini is a member of several international networks representing the finest luxury estates in more than 30 countries around the world to include Monaco, Italy, France, Switzerland, Dominican Republic, Panama, Costa Rica, Mexico and USA to name a few.
Bar Admission• Dominican Republic
Affiliations• International Bar Association
• American Bar Association
• ABA Women Rainmakers
• National Association for Female Executives
• National Association of Women Lawyers
• Hispanic National Bar Association
• Italian American Lawyers Association
• Inter-American Bar Association
• National Italian American Bar Association
• American Immigration Lawyers Association
• New York State Bar Association
• Union Internationale des Avocats
• International Association of Jewish Lawyers
• The National LGBT Bar Association
• The American Society of International Law
• Dominican Italian Chamber of Commerce
• Organization of Women in International Trade
• The Oil Council
• Arab Business Club
• International Women's Club
• Rotary International
Languages Italian, English, Spanish, French, German and Portuguese.
Joined the Law Firm in 1997
Lawyer's Areas of Practice
Publications• Jurisdictional Family Law Comparisons - 1st, 2nd & 3rd Edition
- Co-contributor for Dominican Republic (Sweet & Maxwell, 2013)
• Doing Business Reports - The World Bank & The IFC
- Contributor for Dominican Republic.
• Women, Business and the Law: Creating Economic opportunity for Women
- Contributor for Dominican Republic. Report from The World Bank and IFC
• Jurisdictional Family Law Comparisons - 1st Edition
- Co-contributor for Dominican Republic (Thomson Reuters, 2001)
• Latin America 2003 Year in Review
- ABA - International Law Practice Section
- Latin America & Caribbean Committee Legal Developments in the Dominican Republic.
• Foreign Business Correspondent for Europeans Corporations in America.
• Analisi Andamento e Fluttuazione Delle Materie Prime Nei Mercati Mondiali.
Education• J.D, Stetson University College of Law - U.S.A.
• LL.B, Unicaribe - Dominican Republic
• M.A., Centro Italo Svizzero - Italy
• B.A., J.J. Rousseau - Italy