Mr. Mark Goldberg, Esq.

Mr. Mark  Goldberg, Esq.


Goldberg & Osborne

4423 East Thomas Road
Suite 3
Phoenix, Arizona 85018

Phone (602) 808-6200
Website Mr. Mark Goldberg, Esq. - Lawyer, Phoenix, Arizona

Attorney’s Profile

Mark H. Goldberg, Senior Partner concentrates his efforts on the management, marketing and development of Goldberg & Osborne's representation of clients across the entire United States. He devotes his legal knowledge and management expertise to the representation of victims of dangerous pharmaceutical drugs, medical malpractice, birth injury, asbestos exposure, product liability, general negligence and motor vehicle accidents across the country.

Mr. Goldberg grew up in Bayonne, New Jersey and graduated from Stevens Institute of Technology in 1967. He then pursued his law degree at the New York University School of Law, graduating in October 1970. Mr. Goldberg was admitted to the Arizona Bar in May of 1971. In 1989, he and John Osborne partnered to link what is now the largest personal injury law practice in Arizona. Today, Goldberg & Osborne represents tens of thousands of clients from all 50 states.

Mark Goldberg is a strong advocate for consumer rights, constantly endeavoring to bring justice to those people suffering from the serious, and often deadly, consequences of using dangerous pharmaceutical drugs and products. To do this, he utilizes cutting edge information technology.

Among his accomplishments, Mr. Goldberg administered the firm’s role in representing thousands of clients injured by Fen-Phen or Redux, as well as more than a thousand clients who had Silicone Gel Breast Implant claims. He has forged new relationships with attorneys across the nation to best represent those clients. In addition, he has assembled an impressive group of lawyers, managers and technical people to fully support his growing nationwide campaign.

Mark Goldberg is a member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America and the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association.

Attorney’s Areas of Practice

Find a Lawyer

Find a Local Lawyer