New Developments in Securitization 2017
December 13, 2017
CLE - Live Seminar
Why You Should Attend
The securitization market continues to develop and innovate, while also being subject to new regulations. Traditional asset-backed securities (ABS) markets, including auto securitizations, commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) and credit card receivables continue with steady issuance volumes. New markets, such as marketplace lending, continue to be developed. Other markets, such as private-label residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS), continue to struggle. Significant new regulatory developments have occurred in certain areas.
At this program, you will receive an intensive and comprehensive introduction and update on what legislative and regulatory actions and initiatives are underway, and what market responses can be expected.
What You Will Learn
• Learn about new legislative and regulatory developments:
• Analyze financial regulatory, securitization and derivatives reform
• Update from the SEC’s Office of Structured Finance
• Credit risk retention rules — implementation and interpretation issues
• Develop an overview of activity in the various securitization markets and responses to new regulations
Who Should Attend
Attorneys at law firms, corporations, investment banks, investment funds, and other financial institutions dealing with asset-backed securities or structured products will benefit from this program. Business professionals who need to understand the securitization process will also benefit from this program.
Practising Law Institute
1177 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York
United States of America