IBA 3rd Mergers and Acquisitions in the Technology Sector Conference
February 23, 2018 - February 24, 2018
Hotel Eurostar Grand Marina
Moll de Barcelona, s/n
A conference presented by the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee and the IBA Technology Law Committee.
Following the success of the previous event, the conference will once again bring together leading professionals to debate the hottest issues in M&A in the technology sector.
* Recent developments in technology M&A in Europe
* Securing the seller’s liabilities in technology M&A
* Impact of shareholders’ agreements in the sale of a technology company
* Antitrust aspects of technology M&A
* Carve-outs in technology M&A transactions, technology transition and license agreements
* Structuring a technology M&A deal
* Technology and public M&A (takeovers and IPOs)
International Bar Association
St Bride Street
Contact: Rebecca Clarke