New York Personal Injury Cases after an Automobile Accident
Automobile accidents are one of the most common causes of personal injury. If you have been injured in a car accident, or have caused an accident which resulted in injury, it is important to know your rights and what to do next.
- NEW YORK PERSONAL INJURY LAW GUIDE
- » Common Types of Personal Injury Claims in New York
- ⇒ New York Personal Injury Cases after an Automobile Accident
- » Product Liability Law in New York
- » Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury in New York
- » New York Personal Injury Court Proceedings
- » How Can a New York Personal Injury Lawyer Help Me?
When your child rides on a school bus, the last thing you think about is an accident. Although accidents involving school buses may be rare, when they do occur they can be catastrophic.Read more
If you have suffered injuries as the result of an accident due to someone else's negligence, you may be entitled to financial compensation. There are two general types of damages that an injured party can recover: compensatory and punitive.Read more
What should you do if you're a victim of a hit and run accident? You have rights, and to ensure they are protected here are 5 actions you'll want to take.Read more
Car accident cases involving personal injury can be stressful, tedious, and confusing. They are not to be handled alone. A highly-experienced personal injury lawyer will be able to guide you in the right direction and ensure that you don’t make any mistakes that can hurt your case.Read more
You have been injured in a car accident. An injury settlement or verdict can take years. That does not help you pay for your medical bills now. What gives?Read more