Product Liability Law in Georgia
Defective or dangerous products lead to hundreds of injuries in Georgia every year. Product liability law ensures responsibility and liability from a manufacturer. Learn what your options are if you have been injured from a defective product.
- GEORGIA PERSONAL INJURY GUIDE
- » Common Personal Injury Claims in Georgia
- » Personal Injury Settlements and Damages Available in Georgia
- » Personal Injury Claims after a Car Accident in Georgia
- ⇒ Product Liability Law in Georgia
- » Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury in Georgia
- » Georgia Personal Injury Court Proceedings
- » Worker's Compensation Law in Georgia
- » How Can a Georgia Personal Injury Lawyer Help My Case?
In a product liability case, a product has malfunctioned in a way that causes serious injuries to an individual.Read more
Serious medical issues and debilitating complications can result from product malfunctions and faulty equipment. These circumstances can put individuals immediately out of work and drain their financial assets. They can also cause immense pain and suffering and loss of consortium with their spouse.Read more
Each and every day, you use hundreds of products. From the time you get up in the morning to the moment you fall asleep at night (and even while you’re sleeping), you’re using products that other people designed, manufactured, and sold to you.Read more
Child Passenger Safety Week takes places nationally and locally this year from September 16-22. Learn what you can about installing car seats properly. In the past five years, more than 180 children in Georgia have been in a traffic crash and were consequently saved from serious injury and/or death by a car seat or a booster seat, according to the Newnan County Times-Herald.Read more