When Should You Call The Police First?
Global Law Guide To Help You Understand Your Rights
Learn about your rights, when you should contact police and when you should contact a lawyer. Also, learn about your rights if you are suspected of committing a crime.
- Do You Need a Lawyer?
- » Determining the Need for Legal Assistance
- » Initial Consultation with a Lawyer
- » Lawyers' Ethical Rules
- » Lawyer/Client Relationship
- » Payment for Legal Services
- » Pro Bono and Alternative Options
- » When Should You Call The Police First?
- » Find a Lawyer To Help You with Your Case
A police report may not be needed, and sometimes it may be avoided. However, it is important to know when to contact the police or a lawyer first. Speaking to a lawyer may not always be the first step needed. Being sure whether to contact the police or a lawyer can help individuals protect their legal rights.Read more
When crimes are committed or you need to document an event for legal purposes, you may need to contact the police. Find out the occasions when this step may be necessary.Read more
What are the Miranda Rights? Why do police always say them, and how do they work?Read more